Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LA June Work - Effects Of War

Hello, this is Part 2 of my LA June Work. A mind map on the after effects of war. I did not read any books, but I did watch some mini - series films and movies. If you have no cable TV at home, then that's just too bad. But I have. So, I watched The Pacific. I remember it is around nine parts. And I started watching it around the May period. Another series of war films I watched would be The Band Of Brothers since I have the DVD edition. The Pacific is the story of a survived soldier and his experience during world war II, fighting against the Japanese soldiers. In contrast, The Band Of Brothers is mainly reflecting the life of soldiers fighting the war in Europe. Anyway, here is the mind map.



Bye.

Posted on June Holidays Week 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment