Tuesday, January 19, 2010

2O1 In 2010

A year has passed in the blink of an eye. It seemed as if I was still in Secondary One yesterday and now, I am Secondary Two! Come to think of it, I think that my academic performance last year was only average, with me only achieving a mean subject grade of 2.0. I intended to get 1.5, so it can be said as quite disappointing. However, most importantly is that I should look forward to this new year with a fresh mind.

I am officially Secondary Two since the start of this year, and my class has not changed, just a number is different - from 1O1 to 2O1! Classmates are the same and some teachers too (in fact there are only two teachers from last year teaching us this year - Mr. Yong and Ms Soh). Classmates, still no change in what they do. Tze Han is still trying to act like his favourite celebrity - Lady Gaga, with Ryan and Grady being together with him. And, Martin still looks the same way as before - a cute and fat little boy (no offense Martin). Teachers, most of them whom I still do not really know well yet (since they are new to me).

Two important changes from this year onwards: my class has been appointed as the future class and our academic assessment system has also been changed (in my opinion - made more difficult). I shall be sharing more about these two changes soon (most probably in my next post).

Posted on Term 1 Week 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment