Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Blog Slogan

Hello again. Some of you must be wondering why my blog slogan is called "mySchool , myLife , myBlog" while others may find this blog slogan weird. I have chosen to use this blog slogan after a few days of pondering on what blog slogan to use. I shall explain why...

As I have said in my previous blog post, part of the reason why I created this blog is because it is included in the school curriculum. Therefore, the first word, mySchool, indicates that the blog includes posts of my school life in Hwa Chong Institution, especially in my class. The second word, myLife, means that there will also be posts on what I do in my everyday life, maybe on my holiday trips and my observations of the things around me. Finally, myBlog, refers to this platform where all the posts on my school and personal life are being put here.

However, there is also a thing I should say, that I got my inspiration to think of such a slogan from a prominent blogger, Dr. Leslie Tay, whom which I did an evaluation of her blog. On her blog, she made used of the slogan "ieat ishoot ipost" as it is a food blog. The slogan of her blog basically means that she tries out the food, take photos of it, then create a post about it . Here is her blog URL: http://ieatishootipost.sg/ You could go and have a look at her blog if you want to.

So, that is my blog slogan! Bye!

Posted on Term 1 Week 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment